Spread your love of CourseCraft and earn cash. With CourseCraft's referral program you receive 30% commission each month from everyone you refer. That means if you send us someone who signs up for the $59/month plan - we send you $18 every month.
How does it work?
We provide you with a URL to share on your blog and social media. When someone signs up using your link and subscribes to a plan, we send you 30% of their membership fee every month as long as that person is subscribed!
Do I need to apply?
Yes, you'll need to give us a little information about yourself. This isn't so we can put you through some rigorous screening process - we just want to make sure you're a real person! When you're ready click the button at the bottom of this page.
How do I get paid?
Give us your PayPal email address and we'll send your commission every month to your PayPal account. There is a 30 day waiting period for all transactions.
Do I need to be subscribed?
Nope! You don't need to be subscribed to one of our plans or even have a course for sale on CourseCraft – but of course, you should! ;)
The Payout Process
When you refer someone to CourseCraft using your link and they sign up for a membership we'll attribute that account to you. There is a 1 month waiting period on all payouts to account for refunds. Once the payout has been approved we'll send the money to your PayPal account.
Example: Someone subscribes using your link on January 10th. On February 1st your January referrals becomes pending and the 1 month waiting period starts. On March 1st, we'll send your January payout to your PayPal account. Please allow a few days for the payout to reach you!
- Talk about how you created your e-course. The struggles and the successes. Then link to CourseCraft using your referral link.
- Write a blog post comparing CourseCraft to other e-course platforms.
- Send out a newsletter talking about the resources you use.
- Tweet about us or write a Facebook post.
- Add your referral link to any relevant posts on your blog.
- Do a video review of CourseCraft and post it on YouTube.
- Any other ways you can think of to share your link!