This is a Club feature! Be sure that you're subscribed to take advantage.
Custom Branding allows you to:
- modify the button and link colors on your course
- replace the CourseCraft logo with your own
- change the font your course will be presented in
- create a customized URL for your profile
You'll find these options under creator profile.
Uploading a Logo
The logo you upload will replace the CourseCraft logo at the top of all course pages and be used in emails to your participants too. If you have your own logo to upload, make sure it is 900px by 100px. A transparent PNG is best.
Using the Logo Generator
If you don't have a suitable logo, you can use our logo generator tool to create one for you. Choose the text, font and color. Then hit the 'preview' button to see what it looks like. After that you can play with the font size and spacing until it's perfect. Remember: Anything outside the dotted lines in the preview box will be cut off!
The Effects of Custom Branding
Your custom colors, font and logo will appear on most participant facing pages.
Things that change with custom branding:
- Your profile page
- The landing page for your courses (where participants enroll)
- The pages in the enrolment process
- Course pages
- Lesson pages
- Emails (font doesn't change)
Below you'll see a couple examples what custom branding looks like throughout the app:
Your Profile Page
Your Course Landing Page
The Welcome Email
Things that do not change with custom branding:
- The account settings page
- The dashboard (unless you're using custom domains, too)
- The CourseCraft footer (unless you're using custom domains)
- Help documents, privacy pages, terms & conditions, the blog, etc...
Basically, everything that is directly related to your courses will have your custom branding. We don't change the branding for the whole site because participants could be enrolled in multiple courses all with different branding at the same time.